Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The thing is,

All I want to do with this kid is have sex. I was thinking about it at the club last night and I decided I'ma go after him, for that. Thats all. And the more I think about it, the more interesting the thought gets. Its making my mind reel. Like, this would totally be the one time a guy wants to like me when all I want is finally fucking sex. I mean I've said it but I've imagined the possibilities too, you know? I'm not even going there. I dont even know him. I dont even want to. Get in, get out, get gone. I just...I almost dont even want him to know me. Like, I dont want him to care or not care about my issues and mental instability bullshit. I want to be able to pretend like everything is all well and good when I'm around him. Sex is freedom. If I dont know you, and you dont know me, we cant have all those messy emotions and compromized situations. So really, it's perfect. If I can pull it off.


I'm over Chad. For good, this time, I think. Completely.
It's Alex I'm worried about.
What a turn of events.

No comments: