I dont understand why I feel this way. The thing is, I dont even know you. I was fine a couple of days ago, but the more I think about this, the more I dwell on it, the crazier I seem to get. I can barely concentrate on anything else. I was already starting to have anxiety issues before, but this is just...amplifying the problem by SO much. I'm having trouble eating, sleeping, staying awake...even breathing. I feel like there's just this deadweight on my chest.
And the worst part is, I dont even know why.
Everything that happened, its well into the past. It's gone. I barely know this guy. I feel like I'm fucking thirteen again. Like there's some deepseated fucking psychological issue involved in this. What did you do to me? What the fuck did you do?
Why dont you fucking understand how much this is killing me? Why dont I? My god... I need help. Like, this is absolutely rediculous. It's been five years, I've grown up, I'm a COMPLETELY different person and this is still crawling under my skin. Really. I would love to be...examined...and...analyzed by somebody who's proffessional and not me.
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment