Sunday, November 23, 2008

There's no feeling in the world,

That's worse than wishing for your own death. When every day is such a struggle to find meaning, purpose, reason. Some days I want nothing more than to just lay down and sleep, and never wake up. I can only hope that things will pick up, you know? I'll find some way of making sense of everything. I'll find passion, love, peace. At the same time though...I feel like thats such a feeble hope. A feeble dream. Something I can hope for my whole life and never achieve. I'm just tired of feeling like this. Death would be so much easier. I understand completely why suicide rates among college students are the highest. It's...the point in your life where everything really starts to matter and if you cant pull your shit together, you're screwed. Forever. College is the beginning...or the end.

No comments: