If I only could make a deal with God...I'd get him to swap our places.
I feel like the last two years have flown by sometimes, but when I look back at things like this it occurs to me just how long two years really is. I've fallen in and out of love so many times with so many people...So many experiences have come and gone and I've lost friends and made new ones.
Here I am, still, though. In the same places, with the same future ahead of me.
No future ahead of me.
I'm going for my national pharmacy technician certification next week. If I pass that test, things should look up. At least a little bit more than they have been.
It's 1:58. I have work at 3...I need to vacuum, change, wash a couple of dishes, and collect my thoughts.
Celtics/Heat tonight..LETSDOIT.
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment