Sunday, December 2, 2007

propped up by lies and promises..

I...am really friggin cold. I..decided this was the best place go..express my..inner..dilemma. As is always the case.
The disclaimer..The fact that i only post one blog per month at max would tend to make me appear rather boy crazy..or..slutty in fact, but i promise this has not always been the case. The last post just so happened to include the first..guy. Kindof earmarked the re-entry of man-related issues into my life. Ive been avoiding men and relationships and shit like that all together for so long that its weird now that I have..to..even think about..shit..like..that. Im used to it being cut and dry or not there and I'm just straight up uncomfortable with the thought of having a crush on a guy. Especially when it is clearly not going to work. Too many circumstances. I dont know. I like him though. I mean im not sure to what..degree like him, but I do, and he..appears to like me but in all liklihood thats his crack at getting me to..get him laid. But I hope not. So much its sickening. I got all smiles and shit when he called me today. I'm not 12 anymore. God. I just dont know. It cant work, let it go.

I just cant help it.

No comments: